Offered Salary 20000
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
1. A fire safety Officer is responsible for safeguarding people s lives and properties by planning, formulating, implementing, and supervising fire safety plans that take care of specific fire and life safety systems.
2. It is part of the role of the fire safety Officer to make sure that all fire and life safety equipment are where they are meant to be at all times (within all propertiesbuildings).
3. He also ensures that all fire protection systems like smoke detectors, fire alarms, sprinklers, etc. are all installed properly and also functional at all times.
4. Training Awareness for EHS,
5. Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment,
6. Accident Incident prevention & investigation,
7. Develop Safety Culture in the plant,
8. Emergency preparedness & response plan,
9. Identify unsafe working condition working practice & its correction,
10. Safety Audit,
11. Statutory compliance related to EHS,
12. The Fire Safety Officer performs regular fire safety inspections of all facilities under their care, ensuring that they meet all necessary codes and regulations. They also respond to fire emergencies, investigating and reporting the causes of fire and taking appropriate responsive actions.