Offered Salary 20000
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
– Perform highly skilled maintenance, installation, repair and troubleshooting work involved with electrical systems.
– Electrical work may be performed in a number of areas including heating, refrigeration, motors, fire alarms and generator equipment work involves technical application of electrical.
– Install, test, inspect, maintain, service and repair lighting fixtures, electrical panels, outlets, wiring, specialized electrical equipment and machinery
– Operate power hand tools and other specialized electrical equipment.
– Construct and maintain service equipment
– Read electrical circuit diagrams.
– Requisition materials and supplies from stock room, call vendors to discuss needs for parts and supplies and recommend purchases and suppliers.
– Transfer primary power from one power source to another.
– Install conductors, splices cable, builds terminations and does necessary hookup for primary power lines.
– Set poles, string overhead lines and do overhead line maintenance.
– Lay underground conduit for electrical lines and install low voltage electric lines and conduit for telephone systems.
– May require to do other trades work incidental to electrical work.