Offered Salary 20000
Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Evaluate a client’s lifestyle, nutritional, and health needs and assist them in setting specific nutrition goals.
- Develop dietary plans, diet charts, and implement timely interventions based on the client’s current nutritional intake and treatment plan.
- Diagnose medical problems/nutritional deficiencies if any.
- Compile and maintain treatment information and records to track progress towards the set health goals.
- Make regular follow-up calls and counsel clients to ensure adherence to agreed treatment plans.
- Perform Body Composition Analysis(BCA)
- Report to the Dietary Head for recommendations on nutritional needs and diet restrictions on an individual case basis.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending training workshops, conferences, and reviewing professional publications.